Forum Rules! To enhance the quality of the discussion, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines when posting messages:
This forum is for users of all ages and the moderators should not be expected to edit out any content that is in violation of these Guidelines. Any violation to these Guidelines will result in the member being warned or banned. The action that is taken will depend on the severity of the violation.
• Each forum member may have only one account.
• Post in the right forum! You may have your post deleted or moved if you post in the wrong forum!
• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects maybe deleted! Example: I need help!
• Research your Post! Make sure you are not double posting, search the forum first most questions have been answered dozens of time before.
• No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people. • Personal Attacks. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
• No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. This includes suggestive images, graphics, and comments.
• Do not post links to warez, warez sites or sites with pornographic or objectionable content. Only link to sites that are for family viewing only.
• Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, describe where they live/own property, etc., without their permission.
• You are responsible for your account. If you give out your login and password to others, you are responsible for their actions and therefore you can be banned.
• Do not use objectionable language.
• Do not dig up old threads. If you want to continue an old discussion (older than 1 month), create a new thread and reference the old one in your post.
• NO Spamming. No Promotion of Websites, No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Or using the Personal Message Function or email function to spam/promote other/personal/affiliated websites. This will not be tolerated and you will lose your privledge to read and post on thunderbay fishing.com.
• Message content. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. Message content cannot be transfered to another site without credit and approval of the rightful owner of the information.
• No Cap Locks. Please do not post messages with the subject or post all in capital letters, or your message will be deleted. Words all in capitals are not only annoying but are read 50% slower than normal writing.
• Wide Messages. If you post a message that breaks the sites width limit your post will be deleted or edited. If you have to put the wide text in a text file and post that with your message.
• Bad Comments. Any bad comments about this site or anyone on it will be deleted and your account will be deleted or suspended without warning! We take this rule very serious.
• Information supplied by a member is held responsible for it. Thunder Bay Fishing does not hold the right to other's opinions.
• English is spoken (typed) on this board. Using proper spelling, punctuation and grammar is encouraged. Most importantly, the use of slang terms, IM type abbreviations and acronyms is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. Lets try to keep our forum intellegent and easy to read.
• Bashing people because of where they are from, their opinions, religion or whatever is not allowed here.
• Posting pictures. Users may leave the back ground in. The only people who recognize a back ground are the ones who been to that spot before.
• Thunder Bay Fishing does not mind differences of opinions. It's encouraged. But it must be civil.
Action taken: Any member replying in a negative way (the Mod's judgement) is to get a warning. Once they hit three warnings they are banned for a week. One more after that they are banned for good. Each warning that is given is to be followed up with a pm with the rules. More rules may be added to this section.