• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest aanii84

additional deer seals 2011-2012

Guest aanii84

Hi, I read in the regulations that hunters who purchased an additional deer seal in 2010 or 2009 wil be mailed a brochure confirming the WMUs that will offer additional deer seals and containing the hunt codes required to use this system.

I have never bought an additional deer seal but would like to do so this year in several WMU’s. I would like to purchase mine as soon as possible to guarantee I get them. Will I be able to obtain this brochure in advance so I can purchase them via telephone starting on July 18th ? If Yes, where or how can I obtain the brochure?

As well is it possible to apply for an antlerless deer tag in a WMU that is not 100% guaranteed, and subsequently buy additional deer tags for two other WMUs?

(For example apply in WMU 37 for antlerless deer seal, as well as buy additional in 13 and 7b)

THANKS A LOT! Could not find the exact answers to my questions and currently have no access to current regulations)

Guest MNR

If you do not receive a brochure listing the number of additional game seals available per WMU and the corresponding hunt code contact your district office, outdoor card centre 1-800-387-7011, or view the brochure online at ontario.ca/hunting.

Additional game seals are not licences…you must first purchase a deer licence, either by entering the antlerless deer draw or by purchasing a deer licence at any of the outside issuers in your area. If you purchase a deer licence without going in the draw, the game seal for that licence is valid for a buck only (anywhere in Ontario).

Once you’ve purchased your licence, you are then able to purchase up to 6 additional game seals (maximum of 2 per WMU)