• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest fancy pants

wanted 12 gauge

moose_hunters

Would you be interested in a single shot 20 gauge

James01

Looking for a cheap 12 gauge for birds

I too have been looking for a cheap 12 Gauge, but I am looking for a shorter gun - either pump or side-by-side to use as a last resort against bears while at camp (so if anyone has one - for cheap - let me know). You can find rather cheap 12 Gauges on Wholesale Sports website, and by cheap I am talking in the $200-$300 range... not bad for a brand new gun. I may end up going through them to meet my needs.

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau

crisop

i picked up a rossi single shot 20 guage at D&R a few yrs ago for 20 bucks. great gun and no problems with it and i've shot it a lot of times. I would recommend that gun to anyone and it's cheap enough too

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

RLK

I have an Ithica Featherlite 12 gauge pump, case and a box of steel shot you can have for $150.00. Call 683-5785 and ask for Randy.

SOLD

Guest fancy pants

I can only afford up to 100 bucks. I was borrowing a break action from a friend last year and he needs it back, so I need to buy my own bird gun but money is tight.

Monks

I have a Baikal Single Barrel 12 gauge that would fit into your budget. Great gun for what you need. PM me if you are interested.