• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest canuck

12 - 14 ft aluminum boat

Guest canuck

Okay this is the eight boat I phoned on in the past seven days and have called too late.....everyone else stop looking and buying before I have a chance too, once I have purchased I will post and you may resume looking...thank you very much :D

Guest segabo

I hear ya, i'm looking for a trailer for a 14 foot boat but they have been going so fast that i almost bought a whole package because its the only one i got to in time.

Guest canuck

I hear ya, i'm looking for a trailer for a 14 foot boat but they have been going so fast that i almost bought a whole package because its the only one i got to in time.

You buy the package and I will take the boat.. :D

Guest segabo

12? NADEN ALUM. BOAT, deep, wide & light, 3 yrs. old, little used, best offer. 476-6132.

Guest canuck

12? NADEN ALUM. BOAT, deep, wide & light, 3 yrs. old, little used, best offer. 476-6132.

Damn....you sold it on me...I was the second caller yesterday at 8:15am...to bad would have given a thousand if you asked....ahhh...next time.

Shane

Guest canuck

Okay finally got one....you may continue buying now....thanks for stopping...LOL!

Guest canuck

what did you end up getting? i need a trailer for a 14 footer

12'...no trailer....saw some forsale in the paper I believe...it was adjustable in length to 16'.