• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest signboy

Green Zones, crown land

Guest signboy

I would like to camp on a small lake just east of ceder lake and highway 105, I understand the need to get a permit to camp as a non resident, I also understand I am not allowed to camp in a green zone. My question is how do I figure out where the green zones are? I have looked on the crown land policy atlas, and it appears where I would like to stay is OK. I have also looked at the green zone map and it is to general for me to determine if the lake I would like to go to is in a green zone. If where I would like to go is not a green zone is there a list of places that sell permits to camp? Also I would be bringing a small boat with a 9hp motor, would I need a boater safety card if I am only staying for a week? If I understand the rule correct I do not need a boater safety card if I am staying less than 44 days? Thank you in advance for all of your help.