• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
milspec

Wanted: Traditional Bow Help

milspec

Hey guys and gals,

I was just wondering if those of you who own a traditional bow would be willing to let me try it out sometime. I would like to get a recurve, but would like to shoot some before I buy one. I'm available anytime during the weekday after 5pm, and usually free on the weekends.

Thefishleclair

We can meet at yer place, Ill be out that way quite a bit next week. I have 2 Recurves and a Self bow (Longbow without the arrow rest) You can try all 3. 1 is @ 50Lbs 28" the other is a Bit less and the Self bow is about 20-30........

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

milspec

awesome man! I'll shoot you a msg with my address and contact number shortly. I'm available during weekdays anytime after 5pm, and most weekends anytime.

flybum

im not an expert on traditional bows by any means, but i have many, and am always looking to get more people into it. let me know!