• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

seppi

What happened

seppi

<_<<_< Wheres' all the posts,I've been away for awhile !!!!

Seppi :unsure::unsure:

Guest eyelander

Awwww heck, not again, dang it all.

Been gone down south for work for 2 weeks, then the anti-christ (my pc) crashes on my return. Was looking forward to reading all the new posts. Got to scan some of them from down south, usually around 11 pm, but memory is fuzzy now about what was posted(no big stretch there, lol), but haven't been here for a week at least (or I think, forget it, cannot think right now).

Hope this is just a minor setback Roger.

Snowball

<_<<_< Wheres' all the posts,I've been away for awhile !!!!

Seppi :unsure::unsure:

It would appear that the "old" board is down and out!

All the posts have been lost from what I understand.

Regards,

Snowball

Some Old Guy

Hello Guest and me,

Yes it was sad and for advertisers. I understand.

I'm just a guy running a hobby page here and I try to do my best. But shaving cream happens and I can't help it. I do not run my own server and what happens on their end is beyond my control. Yes, I do pay a fair bit of money so I can enjoy my hobby and therefore I hope other's can enjoy it also. It's doesn't cost anyone a dime to participate in the conversations posted here. I know it can be frustrating losing all the posts.......trust me I KNOW!

I understand if you don't want to register but that's ok. Guests still can post on the board.

Roger Mayer

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Smokey

Don't take it personally Roger. Typical of people with nothing good to say to hide behind the unregistered names.

Your doing a gret job keep it up as I enjoy the daily stops here.

Mike

Guest canuck

Hey Roger....as an advertiser on the forum I have to say S#*t happens. Computers are not perfect as are the people that run them. I will continue to be a member of this board and hope that I will be able to advertise on here for a long time. Has worked for me.

I will get the Fish attractants scents to you as soon as I can. Let me know the best place to drop them off at.

Shane Baker

SKB Enterprises

Some Old Guy

Are you calling me "not perfect"? How dare you! Ha Ha! Just kidding. I know I ain't perfect......just ask my wife!

Thanks Shane. I'll be in touch about the scents.

Roger Mayer

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bear

Hey Roger....as an advertiser on the forum I have to say S#*t happens. Computers are not perfect as are the people that run them. I will continue to be a member of this board and hope that I will be able to advertise on here for a long time. Has worked for me.

I will get the Fish attractants scents to you as soon as I can. Let me know the best place to drop them off at.

Shane Baker

SKB Enterprises

Roger

Your doing a great job, dont let one fool get you down.

By the way the scents really work, I have them and use them regularily.

Bear