• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Lyle Reiner

Lac Des Mille Lac ice conditions

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

i just spoke to pine point resort 2 inches at landing , but no snow on ice .

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Guest Ol Big Moose

Anyone had a peek out there lately? I'm gonna try and get out that way next weekend to put some new skis on the old saltynutshak. So I'll probly post an update then.

Lyle Reiner

Pine only had 4" in spots. 8 in other. Careful!

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

fisherdude

Going to check lac in the morning, I know it's short notice but does anyone know any up to date conditions on any of the areas?

Slick_Jig

I talked to Gary last night, 10inchs in sawmill bay and 5 at sand pt. There is a pressure ridge past birch island that he said was still moving quite a bit. No shacks have been pulled on the ice !

Tight lines

• Like 1

Gone Fishing

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

mitch

talked to archie Tuesday night, 10 inch at birch and 8 at coffin but. Only 7 at sand point. he was saying he is going to tryand get some rentals on ice for weekend.

Guest flyinfinn

Yes there were trucks on the ice 8 inches of ice where I was fishing at Sandpoint most the trucks were all at Birch but some trucks did drive to coffin Island

WalleyeWayne

We drove on yesterday. Anywhere between 10" - 12" with a light layering of snow. Another truck was coming on as we were leaving around 7pm. Oh, and we left the fish population the way we found it. D'OH!!!

WalleyeWayne

D'oh! Geographically challenged - that was Whitefish we drove out on. Sorry for the mix-up.

Lyle Reiner

Measured 13 at pine yesterday, there was a car that drove straight across, buddy pulled his shack 16 k from sawmill

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Slick_Jig

I was at lac couple days ago, 9.5 inches near pine point close to shore. Defiantly wouldn't be driving my truck on there

Gone Fishing

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

McGinnis_Fishing

Drove the truck out past coffin On sunday and there was 13" we measured. There was trucks everywhere before and past sand point. Lots of shacks out already and lots werre being pulled by tricks.

wampa

11" at Pine Point today. Lots of cracking and popping while pulling out the shack. -25C at noon.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

Guest doddzy

Eating pics at coffin, 14 inches of ice, drove out slow no problem, shacks and people everywhere, life is good!!!!

McGinnis_Fishing

Any ideas where i can fish that i could drive a car? I know i cant make it to sand point because of the ice ridge.

Lyle Reiner

Young gun, last weekend, a Chevy aveo ran clear across to coffin and back from pine. Lol

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

McGinnis_Fishing

Thanks for the info hillbily! I was hoping to go from saw mill though. Im not too familure with pine. I ve only been there a couple of times with buddies

68camaro

Towed my shak out on Saturday and as mentioned there were trucks and shaks everywhere. Can't wait to start spending some time out there!! There's a few ice ridges out there but nothing too serious, you can pretty much drive anywhere.

levi64

I think it was really cold in the Upsala area the last few days. Is there much snow on the ice.. What is the thickness. Any big ridges.

Lyle Reiner

When I was there last there was only a couple inches of snow in the ice

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

McGinnis_Fishing

Was out there today and there is 13 inches of ice and about 3 or so inches of snow.