• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Lyle Reiner

Lac Des Mille Lac ice conditions

Barrski

Heading out on Tuesday wondering how the road is and if u can still drive off the road looks like the weather is going to hold out for the week

gsambray

Anyone been to sugar shack lately? Wondering how the ice road is and if a car can make it out there

Dale Gaudry

I was out there yesterday. You could drive a sports car to Sugar shack rentals. The road is smother than my street.

Pro Staff for LOWRANCE

Pound 4 Pound

How was the fishing, thinking of heading out this week sometime.

CaddisMan

Weekends offer a variety of drunk assholes yelling, sledding, puking and pissing right beside you. Too noisy for the fish too it seemed. I was out Saturday. Worked hard for a doz Wally's. A buddy was out a few days before and did awesome.

FishOrDie

how is the ice road, i would like to go this weekend and wondering if i can still get out to archies shacks with the truck.

Guest Pa1m3r

Just got in from lac. Road is freshly plowed to coffin. Truck would be fine. Lots of fresh snow out there.

gsambray

Just got back from coffin area. The road is good with a couple of wet spots. Fishing on the otherhand well sucked but still beats sitting at home

Lyle Reiner

Just got back from pine point. Fishing was awesome, good bit of slush. Not driving trucks on no more lol.

Fish seemed to be most responsive to jigging artificials over set lines and jigging live

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

jason

Just got back from pine point. Fishing was awesome, good bit of slush. Not driving trucks on no more lol.

Fish seemed to be most responsive to jigging artificials over set lines and jigging live

Did you just park at Pine Point and walk out or can you sled out from there. Just wondering, I've always gone thru Gary's and never been to Pine Point. And how deep we're you fishing? I'm going to head out tomorrow or Wed. Thanks,

Jay

Lyle Reiner

I have a spot I normally drive to as it's a bit of a walk. But now that we've got a good amount of snow, sleds the only option.

I fish 24-27 FOW

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

randomheroj

Anyone been out to lac within the past few days? If so, how was fishing? Thinking about going out tommorow if the fishing has picked up at all

levi64

Was there alot of slush on the lake this wknd/

trouter365

I was thinking of driving out to lac monday. How is the ice road from Gary's? Or Pine Point conditions!? Fish biting? I do appreciate any info. thanks

levi64

Was out Thursday, road from Garys is good/plowed. fishing was moderate, nothing to brag about. Was in shallow water.

jason

How was the ice road to Coffin? Slush? Thanks,

Jay

jason

How was the ice road on Lac? Did anyone use the ice road on Lac??? Did anyone go past Sand Point on the ice road on Lac???? Anyone anyone.

jason

On lac?

Brodie K. Lol

Yes smartass on Lac, lol.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Haha, sorry. I really tried to resist. Best of luck on the water!

Brodie K.

jason

Can a person drive to sugar shacks on the ice road?

jason

Past Sand Point on the ice road?

jason

Is the ice road plowed all the way to Coffin island. Anyone been there over the weekend? Any info would be nice.

jason

So I guess no one was out there on the weekend, interesting. I guess I will have to drive an hour and half to find out for myself. Everyone seems to be too tight lipped around there poles to answer simple questions.