• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

boat insurance

My ins company wont insure new boat because its over 200hp, anyone know of a good company that will do just boat coverage without transferring everything over?

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

GC 54

Premier Marine is who I am insured with, through Thunder Bay Insurance, however, Causeway Insurance and Dewhurst Insurance are looking for marine customers, tell them you are part of the SSS, they are both probable sponsors of the SSS.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

yup just signed up with premier marine, cheaper than ins on my ATV!!!, even have extra coverage for $3.5k in electronics and $2k tackle. $340 per year .... 250 deductible

Im happy

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Trevor Zimak

Causeway was $450 more than Premier Marine.

WalleyeWayne

Hmmmm.....interesting. I think I pay around 400ish for my boat and the same for my 3 sleds. Sucks when they are seasonal equipment, but you keep it on cause the extra cost to cancel and re-insure is the same as keeping it on. I'm with TD Insurance (Melox-Meloche or something like that????) for all my insurance needs....but may have to consider farming it out separate vendors to ensure lowest cost provider.