• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest farrell

rose lake

Guest farrell

hey guys/girls

I would like to try to fish rose lake and was just wondering how to get in there, the only way i have heard is by river from arrow. I would like to know if there is any other way/easier way to get in, and what i should be expecting when i go (in terms of difficulty). Any feedback about the lake is appreciated.

thanks, Farrell

Trout Wrangler

anyone know if a 14ft will fit down the river?

eyelander

I have seen 14 ft. boats go down the river, and a 16 ft. also. How easy it was for them I do not know as I was in an 18 ft. with my bud fishing Arrow and we did not go down the river. It may have been a high water year.

Only went down the river once, on snowmobile, to fish Rose but that was 20 yrs. ago. River looks wide enough on Google Earth with one pinch point.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Wildcat

I took my 16' in there two years ago, two spots I had to get out of the boat and pull it through, the biggest worry is going down arrow if its windy, its a long rough ride, fishing was super,