• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest debruyne97

Rainbow fishing Update

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

That's cool that they have a bass pond as well. I never really knew these places existed until a couple years. Cool place for kids. I'm sure one closer to town would make a killing.

Bobber Down

Proud dad on fathers day. He caught 6 with minimal help from me. All I did was bait the hook and cast it out. He did the rest. He is 2 months shy of 3 years old. The kid has skills.

Thats priceless! Great family memory. Thanks for sharing..

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

AmateurHourAngling

It's almost that time of year again..anyone know when we will start to these buggers up in tamblyn

-JADEN

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

I don't think the Mac would offer the motivation to go that far up, without salmon the steelhead would probably stay in the lower reaches if at all. I very well may be wrong, but I can't remember word of a fall run of steelhead or a real run of salmon in the Mac. Current river, mckenzie river, wolf, black sturgeon, maybe cold water???, also the nipigon and all big rivers east are your best bets.

brookiebuster

Apparently there's a small fall run that overwinters in the deeper pools on the Mac. That explains some of the really dark fish that are caught right after ice out.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

brookiebuster

No problem.There's no large numbers but there's some decent sized ones mixed in. Harder to get them during the fall but there's a few that make it up.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent