• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob

Fisherman's park

Weekend coaster

Walleyes

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

But there's no reason why you can't bounce a jig for pinks in the faster sections as well.

You don't want to eat them unless they are still silver and fresh.

Guest Rob

I went to current river today and the water was high and fast at the falls saw people fishing with bobbers at the piers. The steelhead association did a nice job of making the place nice.

Weekend coaster

Anybody catch any yet

I was just down there...a few walleye again but no pinks. Didn't even see any jumping tonight mind you it was choppy so it would be hard to tell. Also...who waved at me from across the river and also...what kind of fish was the little one you caught, from where I was it looked like a small trout/salmon. I'm not so good with faces at a distance haha.

jason

I'm going to have to give it a try down there. Meet some follower fishers as well. I've never fished at Fisherman's Park. Sounds like fun especially with such a variety of fish.

Jay

Guest Rob

Spent a couple hours at fisherman's park this morning with a couple bites but nothing landed. Calm water with light rain but no surfacing fish. The river seems slower today?

Weekend coaster

Maybe the salmon are still at the mouth anybody see any by the falls yet

kbrest

I was just down there...a few walleye again but no pinks. Didn't even see any jumping tonight mind you it was choppy so it would be hard to tell. Also...who waved at me from across the river and also...what kind of fish was the little one you caught, from where I was it looked like a small trout/salmon. I'm not so good with faces at a distance haha.

haha that was me. was a little steelhead. two of them before I left. went today and used the fly rod in the spot you were at. same results

Haha I thought so lol. Just making sure. Same results as in 2 little steelies or a bunch of fish? Lol.

Bobber Down

Have seen lots of ppl using the park, fishing off the docks using various techniques and casting flies at the rapids the last few days. Only saw a couple of small bass caught. Saw a good size walleye about 16-17 inches dead on shore today, Didn't look chewed up from a pike attack. To young to die from old age.

post-1835-0-38512400-1375755771_thumb.jp

post-1835-0-11739500-1375755842_thumb.jp

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Zackcorbin1401

I caught a lot on some silver spoons last year

I'm heading down tonight most likely around 5 or 6. If anyone else is out there this evening come say hi. I'll be the guy with the fly rod and all the fish haha, high hopes lol.

kbrest

I might be heading down tonight as well. weathers nice, good rain yesterday should make things interesting. Will be with Fly and spinning just in case.....race you to "the spot" haha