• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WalleyeWayne

Many Thanks to Gone8to1248

BIG SMOKE

Hats off to Bernie, as well as you and Brett for being able to fish the tourney!! Great to hear the recovery is on track. Hearing stories like this makes me proud to be a part of the angling community. Good on you Bernie.

Bryan

• Like 1

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Glad to hear your son is doing better! Well done Bernie! Props to you...

Some Old Guy

Glad to hear Brett is back fishing!

Bernie was, is and always a man that will step in and be the first to help out. Incredible man.

Roger

• Like 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Buck 120

What a wonderful story. Hats off Bernie, you are a huge contributor to this site and humanity.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

good story,

nice bernie!!!!

they even had 2 goods days during sss, watch out for this team!!

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Eyeguy

The world could use a lot more Bernies.

And Brett, best of luck on your recovery. Soon you'll be outfishing your dad.....maybe. I never did learn to outfish mine while crappie fishing, but blew past him with walleyes when I was about 15 or so. Maybe your new rod and reel will give you an advantage.

Castnblast

Hey Bernie, thanks for all you do!

Wayne, thoughts go toward Brett. Hoping he has a full recovery.

also, thanks to Roger...TBF bringing people together for all the right reasons!

GC 54

I am only allowed so many likes a day on here, but I have a huge LIKE for what Bernie has done for Brett, his family, as well as our fishing community. Hats off to you Bernie.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

levi64

Well done Bernie, you truly have a huge heart, the world would be a better place with more people like you.

I hope Brett has a full and fast recovery.

DJL66

Bernie is truly a great guy. Always willing to help in any way. Need more people in this world like him.

Brett I hope you continue to improve over time. Its a long recovery but sounds like you are well on your way.

Don

ROCKWOOD BAIT

I've never heard of bad thing said about Bernie. Always willing to help And extremely Generous. I can only hope to be as good a person when I get to be old like him. ;) Way to go Bernie.

I hope that Brett has a full speedy recovery.

rockwoodbait.jpg

Gone8to1248

I would like to thank you all for your humbling remarks. If anything I did helped Brett towards his recovery then I'm a happy camper! At sometime in our lives we all have the need to reach out and I was and still am privileged and honored that Wayne chose me to take into his confidence of what happened to Brett and share what was happening as time went along. Wayne,Brett and myself will be friends for a long time in my book.

As far as helping people that is just kind of a personal thing with me. To help bring a smile to a kids face or just help lift a small burden from someones shoulders, makes me happy. Sometimes we ALL seem to live in our own bubble and don't tend to see what is going on just around us where someone needs help and there is something we can do about it and we don't do anything about it. We just don't want to get involved! I guess each of us has to decide if we want to get involved and do anything or just stay in our bubble. Sometimes it maybe as small as passing on some fishing information to someone or even paying for their coffee that can make a difference. Many of you on here have helped a stranger maybe without even knowing it. Anything from loaning a stranger a propane tank to showing someone about brook trout fishing and where to go.

Go to you-tube and type in these these 4 letters WWYD and watch some of the clips and then give it some thought. Have a Happy Day. :) :) :D

• Like 1

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Your a stand up guy. The world is a better place with you on it. Cheers Bernie. Your an inspiration.