• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest scavs

Dry Fly Fishing Funnies

Guest scavs

Really cool to see the fly section up, thought I would share something that I watch to feed my fly fishing addiction.

These guys are from Sweden and make some pretty funny and excellent fly fishing videos/fly tying videos. They have also directed the film "Only The River Knows", some of you may have heard of it.

check em out,

www.frontsidefly.com

flybum

It's an AWESOME MOVIE they had t available for a 2 day "rental" a while back, 14$ and worth it!

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Check out "hank Patterson" on YouTube or "sh*t fisherman say"...hilarious as well.

brookiebuster

Ahh Hank Patterson.. There's also a local group of fly fishers on you tube that have some great footage. I'm sure the video was posted before but here it is again.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Oh ya, I've fished with Paul lots, (the guy with the hook in his hand) we've had some great days fishing steelhead in the past. He knows what he's doing, he's really the one who got me more into steelhead and showed me the rivers east of nipigon.