• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike B.

Looking for some help in sighting in a Savage 30-06

Guest Mike B.

Looking for a range that could possible help me out at getting my 30-06 sighted in.

Could anyone possible point me in the right direction...

thanks

Mike

ghart

Moose (or Deer) Sight-In Session at Nolalu Shooting Range -- Sunday, 15 Sept 2013

Moose running

This service for the public will be held at the Nolalu Range from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is jointly hosted by the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and NOSA.

An MNR representative will be on hand to answer questions about hunting regulations. NOSA members will be available to assist individuals needing help with the actual sighting in process. If NOSA volunteers possess a spotting scope, please bring it along.

Members of the public who shoot will pay $5.00 for use of the range (this fee is used to cover the cost of insurance).

Directions to the Nolalu Range are at the bottom of the Range Rules webpage (click Range Rules link in left column here).

/>http://nosa-newontarioshooters.org/index.html

mybackyard125x125.jpg In the Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice.

Guest Mike B.

Thanks for the quick reply...

I went there last year...I had just spoke to someone at DNR and they said this happened this past Sunday. I'm glad they were mistaken.

See you Sunday morning.