• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

gsambray

deer hunting success

hunt or be hunted

Hey guys hope everyone's season is going good, I'm getting a late start as I was gone away to work, anyways after checking all game cameras I've noticed all deer moved has completely come to a stop and all the bucks have vanished within the last 6 days, and after speaking to many of my fellow deer partners they have said nothing is moving ? Did I completely miss the rut ? This weather system holding them down? I'm huntin lappe, finmark, sunshine and the way to pass lake and even the city bow with these same results and same answers from other folks, what's everyone take on this issue? Cheers!

• Like 1

Monks

Hey guys hope everyone's season is going good, I'm getting a late start as I was gone away to work, anyways after checking all game cameras I've noticed all deer moved has completely come to a stop and all the bucks have vanished within the last 6 days, and after speaking to many of my fellow deer partners they have said nothing is moving ? Did I completely miss the rut ? This weather system holding them down? I'm huntin lappe, finmark, sunshine and the way to pass lake and even the city bow with these same results and same answers from other folks, what's everyone take on this issue? Cheers!

I have been out about every morning or eve in November. The last few days have been the best for me in terms of seeing bigger bucks. Other people were seeing good movement Mid November. Bucks are now locking onto a doe or searching for the remaining does. My areas next to farm fields are dead. My stands in pinch points in dense timber are really good right now. Saw deer moving all day again today.

Good Luck and hunt all day!

Monks

November 17th 10 plus 3 point 156" green gross score 220# dressed harvested with archery gear

IMG_4841_zpsf612498d.jpg

As before, Congrats Again!!! Mine to be up here soon hopefully.

RLK

Another great Buck Randy. Good job. Scored about the same as mine last year. It was 156 6/8 net.

StanleyRed

New to the forum, but thought you guys might enjoy these pics. These 2 went at it for over 20 min directly in front of my cam. Passed up the smaller 8 earlier in the season and haven't seen either since. Doesn't help I can't keep people from walking through my property. But that's another story/forum!

post-10884-0-15859800-1385410784_thumb.j

post-10884-0-75308700-1385410786_thumb.j

• Like 1

milspec

I took a week off work to fill my tags before the season ends. 6 DAYS LATER lol!! finally tagged one out just before last light today. Was a good sized yearling ^_^ .

This is actually my first deer ever and he tastes wonderful. He presented me with a quartering away shot from 100m. Only reason I was fortunate enough to take him was do to cold feet, I stood up and took a walk over to another area to look and warm up my feet and there he was.

Update. 2 days later, my buddy ended up getting his 8 pointer in the same that he was hunting all season.

post-2222-0-14760800-1385865505_thumb.jp

brookiebuster

Congrats! Mmm deer on the barbecue!

• Like 1

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent