• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DarrenRackShack

2012/2013 City Limit Deer Hunt (MNR tagged buck)

Guest DarrenRackShack

New here to the site, was invited last night while discussing a buck I shot that has an MNR ear tag. Here are some pics of my deer and I'll let everyone know what I find out from the tag. It was bloody cold out and nailed him just after 5pm, Dec 12, -32C. I was using my Hoyt Carbon Element with Easton Bloodline arrows and Rage 100gr mechanical broad heads. The other buck was from last year, same property and same setup but a morning hunt in November.post-11263-0-72562300-1386953684_thumb.jpost-11263-0-20500100-1386953715_thumb.jpost-11263-0-34283800-1386953759_thumb.jpost-11263-0-64749700-1386953788_thumb.j

TroutHunter

nice buck, congrats!

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

Guest DarrenRackShack

Thank you!

I also found out what the tag was all about. It's actually a tag from 2007 that they normally put on bears. This deer, if anyone was around and remembers, was stuck on the fence at the 55+ center on River St, he unsuccessfully attempted to jump it and wound up getting tranquillized and tagged. He's good to eat now! Here's to some tasty tenderloins for dinner!