• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roberto

3 Wheeler (ATC) Insurance

Guest Roberto

Does anyone have their 3wheeler insured??

I've called all around town, and no one will touch it. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Guest canuck

Canadian Broker Link will if you want to pay....I checked with them in the spring....however it will be cheaper to insure a corvette.

Good luck.

Shane

Guest Roberto

Canadian Broker Link will if you want to pay....I checked with them in the spring....however it will be cheaper to insure a corvette.

Good luck.

Shane

I just called them..

I got a quote for around 1400/year.

Now that I've regained conciousness, has anyone else found anything cheaper?

Guest Roberto

What kind of insurance are you looking for?

Just the basic insurance that will get me legal on bush roads.. I only use it for riding trails and old unpassable bush roads.. But that $5000 fine for having no insurance if you get pinched on crown land has me worried....

Oh, and I got an email back from that company, turns out its 1648.00 per year, cash upfront..

Thats insane.

Guest Patch

Did you try which ever company you have your home/car insurance through? Maybe you can get a bundled deal.

Or just buy yourself a nice bush lot and ride around on it with no insurance, proably cheaper ;)!!

Guest fishinbuddy

A buddy of mine has a trike he tried to insure it . While he was looking around he found out that they have such a high accident rate ie (Broken legs and collar bones from sticking a leg out and running yourself over and rolling over from tippiness.)Most companies won't insure you and the few that will,want more than the machine is worth. Hate to say it but cut your losses and buy a Quad I insure both mine and my wifes for around 300 bucks a piece.

Fishinbuddy