• Donate to T.B.F.

    Help me out here folks! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

    5% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • TBF Advertisers

Sign in to follow this  
bin fishin lots

boaters card!

Recommended Posts

bin fishin lots

I lost my boating license and was curious if I have to do boater exam again?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MNR

Transport Canada administers the Boating Compentency Card. The following was taken from their website:

How do I replace my lost Pleasure Craft Operator Card?

Replacing your Pleasure Craft Operator Card

If you need to replace a lost or damaged Pleasure Craft Operator Card, you will need to contact the course provider who issued it.

Please note:

1.Only currently accredited course providers may issue replacement cards.

2.Course providers charge a fee for replacing Pleasure Craft Operator Cards.

Transport Canada can help you if:

you dont know the name of your original course provider,

the course provider is no longer in business, or

the course provider is suspended.

Simply call the Boating Safety Infoline at 1-800-267-6687.

An agent will look up your name in a national database of card holders and tell you what you need to do next.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this