• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

any Hoyt shooters?

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

hunted 2 seasons with an entry level single cam RTH package and am looking to upgrade to a quality bow.
I am looking at 2 bows, 2014 carbon spyder 34ATA and Faktor 34ATA .

Has anyone bought a carbon bow and regret it?
It feels so much better in the hand than the aluminum risers. but is it $400 better???

i am shooting these 2 bows next week along with Mathews Creed just to get a feel for what shoots the best for me.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

brookiebuster

I shoot a carbon element and absolutely love it. Nice and light, balances excellent and is tough. No regrets. I even find it quieter than my old Hoyt (aluminum riser).

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

SherpaJ

If you can get your hands on an Elite, you'll have a very hard time not buying it! Best feeling bows bar-none. I just bought a APA M7 over the Elite Energy 32 because it fit me better and my groups were extremely tight, but still loved the Elite. I tried many other bows including the Spyder, Faktor, and Carbon Element, but they didn't feel near as nice as either the APA or Elite. Hoyts' are recognized as the most durable bows, but Darton and APA are as well. I've heard that Elite's "promise" lifetime warranty is quite a crock of s**t and a pain in the rear end. Try as many as you can, don't look at the name or price, and chose the one that feels the best.

gsambray

Hoyt is my next bow. Currently i shoot a martin. It does the trick and shoots tight groupings upwards of 50yards. But then I shot a hoyt and fell in love lol