• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

stainless prop repair

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

I just want to give a positive review to a prop shop in Emo.

Darren blattner enterprises

My 23 p Tempest plus had a few dings and was having trouble cruising. The boat couldn't stay at constant speed or rpm. Also trimming did very little and boat wouldn't stay on plane much below 30 mph

I sent my prop to him to get dings fixed And to have some cup added to prop for some added grip.

Mailed prop on a Tuesday got it back Monday, looked like New ( this winter). He informed me prop had lost some rake was out quite a bit so he reset rake fixed edges and added cup.

Today was my first ride and wow!!

Holeshot was a bit better but boat would hold any rpm and could cruise down to 22 mph no problem, was best at 35 mph around 3100 rpm.

I also gained a few mph top end with 150 less rpm . and all this performance with less trim so handling is much improved.

The only loss was in mid range acceleration when mashing throttle from 30 mph, previously it was violent and lurched now a steady pull. And my trolling speed is up so docking is harder .

I'd swear I was running a 4 blade.

the fuel savings alone will pay for the 200$ repair before the summer ends not to mention the boat is way easier to operate now and much more enjoyable.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President