• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
troutchaser29

looking for a 20ga single shot

troutchaser29

I am looking for a used 20ga single shot. I know there's probably lots of people looking for this popular gun, but i think there's lots out there as well.

robbo

How about brand new? H&R Pardner from Cabelas.ca, $200 +delivery right to your door. I bought a .410 compact model for my boy and have no complaints about it. A really decent break-action shooter.

going fishing is okay, going catching is great!

moose_hunters

They have new ones at D&R starting at 199.99 for a single shot 20 gauge. I believe the model is a rossi but they have H&R as well as optima single shots.

Beeman
On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2014 at 10:30 PM, robbo said:

How about brand new? H&R Pardner from Cabelas.ca, $200 +delivery right to your door. I bought a .410 compact model for my boy and have no complaints about it. A really decent break-action shooter.

I second the H&R, I have old 20g that I love, my dad had a 410 but prefers mine and shopped around and found a new H&R in town for about the same price, it took one miss for him to sight it in and he's loved it eve since.