• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
luckmedic

22 WMR over 20 ga.

luckmedic

With rabbit and bird season around the corner, I've been looking for a new toy. Thinking the .410 is a little small for my liking, I've been searching for a .22 over 20 gauge (Savage model 24, Baikal, etc.) and haven't had much luck. Found a whole bunch in the states but very few north of the border. Anyone have any experience with these combo guns and how well they work? Found a modified Baikal in southern ON but I'm not sure how much to trust the company. Also I'm assuming getting guns from the states is a super sticky process so I haven't even tried yet.

On a side note, I found a couple of 30-30 over 12 ga, leaving me with no idea how these rifles could ever be useful other than completely shredding a whitetail.

Happy hunting,

luckmedic

:smiley-sport020:If you wanna blow smoke, go have a dart. :fishing:

Thefishleclair

30-30 over a 12 would rock a deer within 100 yards. Good combo of yer out lookin for rabbits or grouse in deer area.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

TroutHunter

i emailed baikal directly regarding the .22/20ga IZH-94 Sever. They said they can ship directly (within canada) but am unsure about payment options. Send them an email or something... http://www.baikalcanada.com/rifles_combos.htm

cheers,

adam

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **