• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

mikejson

Lac Ice Conditions 2014-15

Zackcorbin1401

i can't decided between sand point and pine point? where are the fish at??

Tj420

Well the ice road is gd to go. Thanks to archie and gary. ,, two wheel drive all the way to coffin. Dont forget to thank archie and gary. Oh yeah donations acepted all ready archie plow broke. Ps. Crazy fishing lol

Guest DarrenRackShack

We'll be out Saturday morning to put new skiis on the shack and haul it out. What's the snow like? Are we able to tow the shack off the road without using a track truck? I think we are headed close to coffin...

fishman1

Well the ice road is gd to go. Thanks to archie and gary. ,, two wheel drive all the way to coffin. Dont forget to thank archie and gary. Oh yeah donations acepted all ready archie plow broke. Ps. Crazy fishing lol

no need to thank Archie or Gary, it is a business, not a charity. They do quite well financially ,

Guest camo_suzuki

does anyone have a detailed map of lac they can share? with the bays,points, islands etc.. marked. Thanks

Snowball

does anyone have a detailed map of lac they can share? with the bays,points, islands etc.. marked. Thanks

Try this:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?t=h&ll=48.823141,-90.541077&ie=UTF8&msa=0&spn=0.724223,1.782532&z=10&hl=en&mid=zjWgHEKng818.kJ6sKrwFXU2c

View the map ONLY!

DO NOT try to fiddle with this map, it does NOT belong to us.

Thanks to Lake-Link!

Almost forgot this site from Navionics:

http://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en

Regards,

Snowball

ROCKWOOD BAIT

Stop by Rockwood bait shop we have an awesome large size depth map for sale. It is printed on a polymar type plastic like the new (paper) money and is water proof.

rockwoodbait.jpg

AmateurHourAngling

Going Out Wedbesday, is the ice road good enough for a quad? No chains

-JADEN

wampa

18" of ice at Pine Point as of Monday. 3"-4" of snow on top with a thin layer of slush.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

wampa

Didn't get much fishing in as we ran into a few issues while setting up the shack, but caught a bunch of ling when we finally got a few holes drilled after dark.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

mitch

no need to thank Archie or Gary, it is a business, not a charity. They do quite well financially

Really??? I much prefer driving out to my shack. I don't care what they make financially big thanks to anyone who ploW's the ice road. Just as I'd thank anyone who provides a service that makes my life easier.

• Like 3

AmateurHourAngling

How are conditions at sandpoint? Coffin?

-JADEN

Thefishleclair

Road not plowed. Gettin rutted up and some slush spots. Seems to only be bad for the first bit. Need a blade dropped soon before the wet snow freezes up.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Thefishleclair

Road not plowed. Gettin rutted up and some slush spots. Seems to only be bad for the first bit. Need a blade dropped soon before the wet snow freezes up.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

McGinnis_Fishing

Hahaha for those lonely nights in the ice shack!

Iron Ranger

Do they come with treble hooks or single hooks. Is that something that would be used only during spawning season?

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon.

McGinnis_Fishing

Do they come with treble hooks or single hooks. Is that something that would be used only during spawning season?

Definatly good for spawning season! Hahaha

Guest DarrenRackShack

Road is a bit rough with the freezing slush, hope while the weather is nice they clean it up and then the cold weather coming will make er solid. Fishing is slow, one Wally and one Slimer on the ice this morning. Not doing much fishing, doing work on the shack while the weather is decent

walleyewarrior

Anyone actually out "fishing" wanna give us an update on how it's been haha

• Like 1

Lyle Reiner

I was at the sugar shacks. Darrens report is spot on.

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada