• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

fisherdad33

Anyone been to Partridge Lake? - Greenstone Area

fisherdad33

Hey all

Can anyone give me some information about Partridge Lake. Its in the Greenstone area about 245 km from town.

I hear there is good camping (RV), nice beach area for swimming and fishing there. Any information would be great. Thinking of taking the family there this summer. We like to walleye fish.

Thanks all

RickS

I haven't fished there in many years but it used to have a pretty good walleye population. I think this question came up a year or two ago and that someone said the access is now controlled by one of the tribes. As I recall, there wasn't much of a beach but I think there was a cleared area where you might be able to camp.

Jayfishin

Used to be accessable at nice launch off hwy 11 just east of Jellicoe before Sturgeon River bridge but has since been taken over by first nations. Not sure how this launch area works now for access. Alternate access of Kinghorn road at west end of lake at bridge crossing. That system used to have some nice walleye. Bern awhile since there but lots of nice fish taken out of there. My mom released a 32" walleye years ago.

Hope this helps.

Jay