• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BenjisGrandpa

STEELHEAD!!

Guest fish9876

Im done with it for the year im concentrating on stocked specks and bear hunting from now on and maybe some walleye towards june.

TroutHunter

SUPER slow fishing for me this last week... not sure what to make of it. wait until they drop back or give up on the season??

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

mitch biloski

ran into a big school of suckers at the mac yesterday and got one straggler steelhead, safe to say the run is done in town. Time to hit the north shores

spindilla1

People don't like to move it seems. I've been doing well, I've also been hiking lot's to find fish.

• Like 1

mitch biloski

Been a dead topic for a few days now. Been up the north shore and been doing alright. Seems like the run is on and off this year

spindilla1

These fish are constantly moving, when you find them it's no problem to get them to bite!

Jelly Belly

Here's one a buddy caught yesterday. I can't seem to land one. Wasn't my day lol.

post-12767-0-61961500-1431807154_thumb.p

toma-hawk

Nice fish, with a fly rod too, I like that.

Rick

walleyewarrior

Has anyone fished south trout recently. I no it used to get a good run. Was wondering if it still did. Been a few years since I have fished it

kbrest

ran into a big school of suckers at the mac yesterday and got one straggler steelhead, safe to say the run is done in town. Time to hit the north shores

Mitch you might be limiting yourself a bit. Just because the fish are not in the typical areas does not mean the run is done. The fish are just on the move. Move around, and head up river. Your line can still get tight!

Monks

Steelhead fishing appears to be like hunting deer in the fall...someone is always on them running or rutting, it's a big window, and never a set time or place.

spindilla1

Fish constantly change locations. This fishing isn't for everyone, your tried tested and true methods will leave you running for your car. If you don't change (presentation/location) you won't find fish.

fishman1

Pretty much done like dinner now, especially after that last rain. Another year gone.

spindilla1

That's what you think.........

• Like 3

brookiebuster

Chrome still being caught travel to find them.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

fisherdude

They do have to come back down... I jus walked probably ten or so doing there thing while on a walk today for over an hour. So there still around.

toma-hawk

I've caught drop backs into June 10 th. Have it in my note book.

Rick

fisherdude

Well I jus went for a walk to the same spot and higher this afternoon and still saw fish from that spot higher. Most looked in good shape to so not all have even bin spawning or anything and are still on the move. There sti out there.

toma-hawk

The latest I've fished for steelhead in the fall was Nov. 15 that day my friend caught 2 I caught 1 also I caught 2 coho fly fishing, dam cool but we had a great day.

Rick

tbayfinn

Caught a nice 25" steelhead on the north shore yesterday afternoon at a river mouth. Suckers like crazy in most rivers and creeks.

post-11893-0-66600700-1432570610_thumb.j

Foozer

25" female caught yesterday, and the male was 24" caught today.

Just a short ride down the North shore.

They are getting harder to find, and are pretty spooked.

But still catchable!

post-1593-0-60284000-1432585896_thumb.jp

post-1593-0-91395300-1432586025_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....