• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

randomheroj

hows everyones trailer cam pictures?

Nnev

I bought one of these to check my trail cams while in the field.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9738356&CatId=942

Just plug it into my android phone copy the pictures over then put the card back and flip through the vids or pics in my stand.

To view videos I had to download MX Player for free in the Play Store.

Mr. Canoehead

All the bucks on my cam are moving at night, have been since august. Hopefully this cold snap will get them moving. Well not that cold but at least it frosted last night.

Gwhunter99

LMdAtVW.jpgpCDGoxn.jpg

My dad missed the 8 point in the fog on Monday.

I've already told him to " get back on the horse" !

Nnev

Small doe wants no part of who's behind her. 25 secs later in hot pursuit

This is probably what the trail cameras outside of Tony and Adams looks like on a Saturday night at 230

• Like 1

Fishbum

Dam night hawk bucks !!! Maybe he'll slip up soon

post-1177-0-97388700-1447125959_thumb.jp

post-1177-0-30932300-1447125982_thumb.jp

arvey

deer in my area are moving at night have pictures from nov. 1 till last night. post-110-0-17863600-1447261929_thumb.jpgpost-110-0-03275700-1447261992_thumb.jpgpost-110-0-52188300-1447262160_thumb.jpg . they're eating like crazy and a buck tore up the cedar trees in the front yard of camp. just won't show up in the day.

pbear

I saw a bear on my trail camera from Sunday evening (Monday 5am). Is anyone else seeing bears? I thought the yogis would be sleeping for sure. Any thoughts?

TroutHunter

I saw a bear on my trail camera from Sunday evening (Monday 5am). Is anyone else seeing bears? I thought the yogis would be sleeping for sure. Any thoughts?

I've got some property south of town that has a good sized bear still around... There are more pics of him than deer. I'm not going out there to hunt/feed until december... Probably my fault for tossing out feed, inevitably keeping him around.. I'll remember that for next fall. Unfortunately i didnt realize my spring bear tag was still good this fall :-/ rookie bear hunting mistake!!!

post-1911-0-01480500-1447437771_thumb.jp

post-1911-0-08937800-1447437909_thumb.jp

post-1911-0-93911100-1447437958_thumb.jp

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

walleyewarrior

No bears for me and no day time bucks either. I have 5 cameras out and only two with pictures of day time bucks. Neither of which is a shooter. Can't seem to figure it out this year. All my buck movement is at night. I've tried rattling and grunting and sitting perfectly still. Does on the other hand are all over the place. I've seen a dozen for sure while in the blind. Everytime I hope a big buck is about to follow but no such luck. The bucks are winning this year.

Guest mucky

I totally agree with walleye warrior. I don't quite understand this years rut pattern. I know it doesn't deviate from year to year but this year feels different. All the does I've seen are not being persuded. I've seen tons of scrapes but very little rubs. No bucks in persute of does. No bucks coming into calls. I'm hunting the same private land I've hunting for the past three seasons and this years just seems a bit off. I dunno.

hunt or be hunted

Well I've put on 450km in the last 7 days and about 25km walking trails/cuts and I haven't seen a single buck since Sunday, they have liturally vanished, not trail cam pics, nothing not a thing, things are deffinitly off big time this year . . . . Oh and all my feeders had to be shutt down because of bears as well

sportspal

I have lots of buck and doe pictures. ...the bucks are all in day and does at night.

• Like 2

Dirttracker18

I am finding similar in my area.

I have two bucks on camera, both at night and only one is a shooter.

Tons of scrapes, a few rubs and lots of time on the ground.

What may be the difference for me is wolves have moved into the area, likely pushing the Bucks somewhere else. Heard then a couple of nights ago and found huge wolf tracks the next morning along a scrap line.

The Great Outdoors

Grounds Keeper Willie

I bought my wolf tags and as soon as I made the purchase the wolves stop showin up when I'm there. No luck for deer yet either. It's all at night.

AGGGH

Nnev

Finally got some bucks on cam. Also realized I forgot to change the time on my cam for daylight savings time. Looks like that snow brought the boys around. Stumpy has been around a few times now. I'd like that bruiser in my freezer though.

post-1792-0-89047800-1447684607_thumb.pn

post-1792-0-40263800-1447684625_thumb.pn

scandiman
On 2015-11-13, 1:06:11, TroutHunter said:

I've got some property south of town that has a good sized bear still around... There are more pics of him than deer. I'm not going out there to hunt/feed until december... Probably my fault for tossing out feed, inevitably keeping him around.. I'll remember that for next fall. Unfortunately i didnt realize my spring bear tag was still good this fall :-/ rookie bear hunting mistake!!!

post-1911-0-01480500-1447437771_thumb.jp

post-1911-0-08937800-1447437909_thumb.jp

post-1911-0-93911100-1447437958_thumb.jp

That's a dandy boar. You should take advantage of the spring bear hunt! Excellent table fare