• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jonnyriabov

Looking to try a 14.625 x 19 tempest plus prop

jonnyriabov

Hey Guys

Does anyone have a Mercury Tempest Plus 14.625 x 19 Stainless prop I could borrow for a couple of hours, one evening?

My new boat is over propped with a Tempest Plus 21 on my 225 Opti pro.

Hopefully smiths has one for me to try out, but if they dont is anyone willing.

Thanks in advance.

Jonny

jonnyriabov

anyone.......... I can provide a $500 deposit for those of you, who are untrusting of others....Only want to borrow to confirm the pitch is right before I order a new one. Will try it out at camp where there is no risk of damage.

Thank you

Trevor Zimak

I would let you try out my 26 or 27 but that aint going to do you any good. I know a lot of guys in town running 19 tempests ... surprised you have not got any hits. You can get good used ones on ebay for 300 bucks... if its not right it'll make a good and cheap spare.

jonnyriabov

Hey Trevor, someone has offered to swap on the weekend for a trial. Thanks for the bump

jonnyriabov

Hey Eddie

I did find a prop to try.  It handled good, and put my RPM right where I wanted them but I lost 4mph top speed, and my transducer started acting up while turning hard.  Im going to look for a used 19p and likely keep my 21p in case I decide I dont like the other. My boat is a 2150sst sportfish.

jonnyriabov

No longer looking to try a prop, Smiths gave me a wicked deal on a 19p tempest plus, so im keeping both 21 and 19.

Thank you to those who helped.