• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonnie Drama

Lost Gun

Jonnie Drama

Great day hunting, bad day packing up. I will not say who forgot to close the tailgate (usually locked) on the truck, but we ended up losing a full blue cooler and my .410 Mossberg (I believe) bolt action shotgun. It was in a green and black soft zip closure gun case. The bolt has been removed as always, therefore inoperable and we did not lose that thankfully.

We came off a road about 70kms up 527 and it possibly fell out on that road or turning on to the highway.

The OPP have been contacted and are looking. If anyone found the gun and maybe the cooler please message me or contact the OPP please.

Thanks in advance.

Nnev

This happened to my old man with a beautiful 12 gauge in the late 90s. He stopped for lunch and leaned the gun against the truck and drove away. He reported it since he couldn't find it and when someone tried to register it the opp flagged it and returned it to him 10 years later.

lol... the registry actually helped my old man.

Some Old Guy

Pm me your number. Have info on it.

Roger.

R.T.R. Respect the resource!