• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
fishman1

Ozonics

fishman1

A follow up on the latest scent control thread.

Anyone own an ozonics machine??

Does it work??.

It's funny to watch the hunting shows on wild tv, that are on sponsored by ozonics.

Namely Canadian whitetail television..

On one episode they claim that ozonics is the end all for scent control., forget the wind just hunt.

On the next episode they say they weren't able to hunt a certain stand for days because of bad wind direction!

From one episode to another there seems to be conflicting reports as to the effectiveness of the product.

If it worked so well, why didnt they hunt the stands with poor wind conditions?????

Hhhhmmmmm!

I was thinking of purchasing one but have has second thoughts.

hunt or be hunted

I have own one personally and they do work to an extent, they sure as shitt don't work like they advertise them on TV and I know this cause I tested the theory out by wearing normal non scent free clothing on a windy day and those deer knew I was their the whole time and avoided my stand location, they do work don't get me wrong but it needs to be in proper conjunction with the right wind directions still and proper scent free clothing, I don't care what they market and is truley scent free! The day u can truley beat a whitetails Sness of smell they won't no longer be around !