• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TroutHunter

QAD Exodus Broad Head

TroutHunter

Has anyone used these broad heads before? Been thinking of changing from G5 Montec's as I cannot establish a solid grouping (20yds). I've tuned the broad heads (Montecs) and its improved a bit, but cannot achieve field point accuracy (I know this may be near impossible with a fixed blade, but I'd like to get close). I'm just not confident in the groupings to hunt live game. I've shot Rage before and would like to get away from the mechanicals (less moving parts equals less points of failure IMO).

Cheers!

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

Gwhunter99

I currently shoot rage. But when I did shoot a fixed blade the best I found was "slick trick" they are field point accurate out to 45yrds after that they drop quickly. Rage shoot great out to 70yrd

flybum

My buddy shoots em and swears by em, he just downs a big ol' elk this fall, broad head stuck in the far shoulder and stayed deadly sharp.

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

I use them . they tough as hell. Haven't had am animal survive a hit with these. Nor have I lost one . they hit a little high at 50 but bang on with field points out to 40 yds. Killed 2 last year same head

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

TroutHunter

I use them . they tough as hell. Haven't had am animal survive a hit with these. Nor have I lost one . they hit a little high at 50 but bang on with field points out to 40 yds. Killed 2 last year same head

I may have to pick up a pack at DnR this week... Thanks for the review

Cheers

Adam

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **