• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pbear

Moose Hunting Garden Lake

pbear

I'm going with some friends hunting in the garden lake road area. I haven't been up there for 8-9 years. I'm just wondering how far up from the turnoff I have to drive to get into some relatively recent cuts. I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole, just some general information on where there has been some logging activity. I'm leaving town Saturday at 5:30 so hopefully there will be enough time to find an area for first light. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Pm me if you can shed some light. Thanks.

Monks

Lots of new cuts up the mooseland, a bunch before garden lake off the 811 , forget the name of it the main road to the right before the mooseland river bridge has new cuts in it as well. Good luck tho... The are now cutting that entire area under the Caribou mgmt guidelines, its a wasteland, everything is getting cut.