• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest vida26

" a friendly hunter" who are you? (Message left at my ground blind

Guest vida26

Yesterday when visiting my blind, when I was walking in I saw a deers foot on the ground, then I saw dried blood in front of my blind... Like most people would, I got a bit frustrated just because someone killed a deer in my favourite secluded spot and probably just left it a mess or whatever. Until I noticed a note pinned to my blind in baggy.

" I've been using your blind. I found this wicked spot on google maps and was wondering if we can organize what days or time you usually come to this blind so we can both hunt this without walking in on each other hunting

Good luck

-a friendly hunter-"

( something like that) I felt very respected of the kind hunter who took the time to write this for the owner of the blind therefore I was on public land, as people do run into issues with other hunters hunting in othe hunters blinds/ stands. I responded back kindly on the paper... If that "friendly hunter" is on this site, thank you for doing that! Not many hunters do that often when hunting in others blinds. You have my full respect!!! Good luck;)

Monks

Nice for leaving a note. But the other hunter is using your blind ?!? If so that's not cool IMO.

Guest vida26

well yea that's sooo true but its crown land, I have no right to say he cant hunt near my blind but it is more of a stationary blind, I don't usually hunt it as often, because ive got another treestand set up in that vicinity. as long as he aint there when I show up, I don't really got an issue...so far he hasn't been there when I am...Theres plenty of deer for everyone. Theres many stationary stands and blinds that people come across hunting on crown land, that's in your favourite spot but that doesn't mean other people cant hunt there as well. unless they are actually sitting it. Its a different story if u got a trail cam out there which I do not...