• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

pet peeves

Guest fishinbuddy

What's your latest and greatest pet peeve? It can be related to anything, hunting, fishing, driving, etc. Keep it to one peeve per post OK?

One of my long running pet peeves is people who hold a fish at arms length to make it look bigger in photos. Your not fooling anyone buddy, unless you have catchers mitt sized hands!

People who cant follow simple instructions.LOL

Guest TerryK

Grocery story traffic jammers. (the people who stop in the middle of the isle to gawk at stuff and are oblivious to others trying to get by)

People who can't follow simple instructions, hence.......

People who walk in front of you when you are looking at something at the grocery store or movie rental store without saying "excuse me". I was taught from day one that this is a simple courtesy and myself and my children extend this courtesy without fail.

Jayfishin

Thunder bay drivers - THe left lane on the expressway is not there to travel on until you have to turn left 15mins later!!! Move outta da way please! I'm not in that much of a hurry but after spending alot of time working in the southern ontario area I have to admit that we in the north could learn a thing or two on how to drive in traffic.

Guest TerryK

Working in the Terrace Bay area all week and not having a spare minute to fish any of the great rivers up there!! :angry:

Guest Dan

Working in the Terrace Bay area all week and not having a spare minute to fish any of the great rivers up there!! :angry:

I feel your pain Terry. A year ago I did a job at Cameron falls and literally had the Nipigon running beneath my feet for two months, 10 hours per day. Never did wet a line. Starting in December I'll be working on the shores of Lake Nipigon at Rocky Bay, just south of Beardmore, for a month or two. I'll post a photo or two of me, not fishing. Meanwhile, here's a Cameron Falls shot.

IPB Image

Guest Big Moose

Getting laid off just as things were starting to get caught up...

Time to find more work I guess.

Guest bestbait

The people who empty my minnow traps, but don't put them back together properly when they throw them back. I don't mind a few locals emptying a trap or two but make sure you snap it back together right. I hate going out to retrieve traps and ending up with a bunch of half Gee's. Also bring some bread and rebait em if you're gonna take minnows!!!

Just tryin to make a livin trappin'

:unsure:

crisop

peopel who constantly year after year target big bucks instead of doing thier part and taking the breeders to fill their freezers. Honestly how many huge racks does one person need

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

wampa

People who feel the need to push their morals or ethics onto you. If its legal its legal and I can do what I want.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.