• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andrewkruchak

Aero river Browns

Andrewkruchak

Has anyone fished aero for Browns ?

is there still brown trout in there?

Wade O.

I've heard there are Browns in there p, Lorne allard I remember had a picture of one he had caught there.  I drove the river once it meanders a lot along the highway.  Looks very pristine.  I haven't had the chance yet to fish there so can't confirm.  I know there are a separate set of regs for that river so I'd check them first.

Thefishleclair

Fly Hook only, Barbless and no keeping of them. I know of guys catching them there.....

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

walleyewarrior

Heard from a friend of a friend that the COs have been doing a lot of enforcement at the Arrow River this year. I’m thrilled about this. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone down there and had to yell at people who are fishing with spinning gear, barbed hooks and bait. Too often they continue fishing or I catch them there a couple weeks later. Way to go MNR. Two thumbs way up!!!!!

• Like 1