• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Lyle Reiner

STEELHEAD

WalleyeWayne

Saw a nice 2-3 pounder landed this morning at the Neebing River weir. It's on!

flyndie22

I flipped one at the mac this morning and seen a guy catch one also its time 

shmanks
23 minutes ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

Landed one at the neebing this afternoon

image.jpeg

Beauty! were you floating or bottom bouncing?

oh never mind I can see the float well I probably have one more week off got to make use of it

Zackcorbin1401
Just now, shmanks said:

Beauty! were you floating or bottom bouncing?

Floating

JohnZ

Nice fish Zack. Can't wait to try and get one myself. Don't really have much gear other than splitshots and spring bobbers. Hopefully they like something I throw. 

Bunnyfoofoo

It was take a number at most of the local fishing spot, bids for the next days prime locations were getting under way in the form of secret ballot!!!! Waters up and so are the fish, gettem where there hot!

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot!

PRO V

Nice fish Zack.

Mike

• Like 1

River boy

Hello everyone, my name is jj but i go by "river boy". Beautiful morning today on the mcyntyre river. Saw alot of you salmon anglers out there today.. i caught my fair share this morning if you know what i mean. Just thought id check in and share my success like our buddy zack. 

Thefishleclair

Glad to hear the fish are in. Everyone needs to learn somehow. Everyone who goes fishing for steel knows when they are in and this site is just another method. Word of mouth goes along way as well. Everyone play fair out there and help thoose who are just starting out. We all need to get along on the banks and preserve the fishery. If you see "Loogans" struggling or just not doing it right step up and correct them.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

shmanks

Keep in mind that it is Saturday I always found the rivers a zoo on the weekend and after dinner during the week. It's nice rotating shifts so I can go out during the week.

fishman1

The steelhead thread this year has been great, no arguing, battling etc. a few of the actors have left and things are good.

until now, we get someone who has recently logged in, 2 posts and the crap is starting again.

could it be the bad apples are back?

i was at the Mac at noon yesterday, 3-4 people on the river and a few fish being caught.

by 6 pm there were dozens of trucks and many people enjoying themselves.

this was before any posts were made on this river.

its texting, word of mouth and phone calls, not just this site.

its the computer age my friend, relax and enjoy yourself. 

PI just returned at 2 pm, plenty of water to fish beautiful weather, not that many people etc.

yes, Saturday morning, first push of fish in the river, did u expect no one to be there?

great day on the Mac.

BennyE

You boys seem to get pretty bent out of shape over all this, it's not that hard to find em and get them. ;) Do some legwork bauuuuuds.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

PRO V

Nice fish Benny.................keep the pictures coming guys.

Mike

NoUseForAName_GW

Lol at too many people on the river.    I was out this am and while there were a bunch of guys on the river it was by no means crowded, I had no problems finding runs to fish, even the "prime" spots were open from time to time.   I've easily seen 2-3 times as many people as that fishing    before.    

Gavin

Zackcorbin1401

Has anyone noticed how much garbage is floating down the rivers it's actually disgusting. I try to have a nice peaceful day fishing and I'm reeling in clothing, garbage and a whole bunch of other stuff that doesn't belong in the river.

• Like 1

Clewis
4 hours ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

Has anyone noticed how much garbage is floating down the rivers it's actually disgusting. I try to have a nice peaceful day fishing and I'm reeling in clothing, garbage and a whole bunch of other stuff that doesn't belong in the river.

Saw a soother and some dog toys today. Gross...

manthew

My curious puppy grabbed a pair of Batman undies out at the mouth Mackenzie this afternoon. 

manthew

Nasty stuff. Gonna try further out of town. Maybe less trash in the rivers. If you bring it in. Please bring it out. 

River boy

Unbeleivable job on the rivers today guys!  You all did so well it just makes me so happy seeing a great group of guys catching fish!! See you all tomorrow the higher and murkyer the water the better the chances:) goodnight 

~River Boy

mickleburgh2

Warm weather bringing the levels up but plenty of fish to be caught! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1