• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gsambray

Adrian lake

gsambray

Tried to find the thread for this but couldn't. (Probably me). Anyone been lately. How is the ice. Want to get out Friday for a few hours

RickRaw
2 hours ago, gsambray said:

Tried to find the thread for this but couldn't. (Probably me). Anyone been lately. How is the ice. Want to get out Friday for a few hours

Well I was out on the 6th (about 16-18") and then on the 12th (3" + 4" junk + 10").  Not sure since the snow.  Got skunked both times but I have heard that late ice is better.

gsambray

The nice part is you can fish like 20 feet from shore with the possibility of catching. I have done well late ice but last trip was one small and lots of suckers. Still beats sitting at home

RickRaw
7 hours ago, gsambray said:

The nice part is you can fish like 20 feet from shore with the possibility of catching. I have done well late ice but last trip was one small and lots of suckers. Still beats sitting at home

Especially given the weather lately - I don't mind spending all day on the lake regardless of what I bring home.

flybum

I went in the fall and caught nothing but chubs, I was pretty pissed. Any specks lately?

allymeagan

I'm hoping to go next week, but depends if the road is plowed lol.  Won't make it far in my car otherwise.

Zackcorbin1401

Last year I tried to drive in to Adrian lake with  a 4x4 that was not a smart idea ended up needing someone to plow me a road to the vehicle and pull me out after I walked 10km to the highway.

allymeagan

That's no fun.  If it's not plowed I won't even attempt it.  Thanks for the heads up.

RatherBeFishin

When i was out hunting late season this year the road was only plowed to about km 5. They were doing some cutting back there. So u would have about a 4km walk ahead of you. 

allymeagan

Good to know, thanks!  Lol I'm not up for that, the fishing isn't that good.