• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

RatherBeFishin

Help Please. !!!

RatherBeFishin

I have a 1999 polaris sportsman 500. It is the one with the 12" rims on front and 10" rims on the back that are steel. I purchased aluminum all 12" rims and tires. My studs are only 1" and are too small for lug nuts to catch. I have tried everywhere in town. Nobody seems to know where i could get longer 3/8" studs to make theese work. However we have been to the moon ? So im not sure how there cant be such a thing. That means any with a 1999 sportsman cant have aluminum rims ?!?!? 

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. 

Thanks Dave D

RatherBeFishin

Yes i tried super atv also. They cant get any spacers with longer then 1" studs. Seems to be the going issue. I found 13/8" studs at j and j that will work. Would be nice to have spacers with that length of stud but not having any luck. Think i can fit two washers behind with the little longer studs which should get me enough clearence.