• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

allymeagan

Bow hunting

tomtom

Busted 2 nights in a row, all I could see was some movement behind me and the deer blowing loud as hell

allymeagan

I'm hoping the little guy will come back!  Seems to be a regular.  It always seems to be the does that bust me!  First time I heard one blowing I thought it was a crow, had no idea what that noise was lol.

tomtom

finally got lucky lastnight, just a few min left in the day and a nice 5 pt came by and gave me a perfect broadside shot. I must have only got one lung cause he ran a long way

allymeagan

Nice job, congrats!! I haven't had a chance to get out much, hopefully soon!

allymeagan

That's awesome! I've only taken a few, all within 12 yards.  I hardly saw any last year and ate tag soup, so I'm hoping to redeem myself this year.  Great job on your first archery deer!!!

tomtom

Little bit off topic but I filled my bear tag out at camp this weekend 

allymeagan

Nice job!  Been busy fishing and hiking lately, going to hit the stands again this weekend.

allymeagan

Went out on Saturday but it was pretty warm.  Sat until legal light ended, didn't see a thing.  As I headed out from the stand though, I saw a deer no more than 50 yards from where my blind was.  Lol I was pretty frustrated!  Just too warm during the day though, and with the full moon I expect they were moving at night, I'm actually surprised I even saw one then.  

allymeagan

Finally got one! Been out a few times and seen a couple young guys, got a good opportunity yesterday so he's done up and in the freezer now. 

IMG_0294.JPG