• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Porkchop21

Wagner Property

Porkchop21

A buddy purchased his Wagner permit from D&R and brought his trailer up there this weekend to do some bird hunting and fishing. The Wagner guy stopped at his campsite while we was setting up and told him he has to move in 21 days? I thought the 21 day rule only applied to crown land and not private property. We have hunted up there in the same area for a while now and have never been bothered (we all buy the permits). Anyone else have this same experience? 

naden

Wagners recreational land use agreement states 21 days max for a camp site. 

Porkchop21

Interesting. This is the first time in 5 years I have heard of this. I have just bought the permit and off I went. 

naden

I havnt bought a permit for a year or so but I thought it came with a piece of paper that explained the conditions of the permit

Fishbum

if you are only passing through a block of their property ( like dog river road) and you are not camping or hunting on their property are you still required to buy the permit. just to pass through the block?

naden

I think the dog river road is considered a right of way through the block, but you would need a permit for most other roads

fishman1

No you don't need ampermit to pass thru the blocks.

in hunting season your guns must be encased when passing thru the blocks.