• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Grounds Keeper Willie

Wolves in the deer area.

Grounds Keeper Willie

What's everyone's observations on wolves this year? The deer are staying in the cover where I am because there's a couple packs of wolves in the area. They're only walking around at night. Im buying a tag later this afternoon for this upcoming weekend when the snow hits! 

AGGGH

mooboy76

I hear a pack near me periodically, but have not seen any around, nor have I caught any on camera.   I think I've seen less wolf activity this year, compared to the last two years.

The deer this whole year have been scarce around me, or very shy.  I've just gotten one nice doe on camera the other night.  3AM, so that doesn't help me much.

CSSA Member

CCFR Member

Dirttracker18

We had a wolf pack move into our area a couple of years ago and the deer population is noticeably lower.

I am still seeing the wolves on my cameras this year and have most of my deer moving at night.

The Great Outdoors

mooboy76

No wolves yet, but there was a coyote here two nights ago.

I think it was back last night as well.

CSSA Member

CCFR Member

jonut13

I had the odd wolf pic every couple weeks or so, but the last two nights I had three at a time on camera.