• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gsambray

Good taxidermist

gsambray

Any recommendations for a good taxidermist. Want to get a deer euro mount done but don't really wanna wait till spring

RatherBeFishin

I got two euros done from Black And Tan , they both turned out great !!! 

walleyewarrior

I got one done at Black and Tan last fall and it was terrible. All the teeth are loose or chipping away. It was mounted onto the wrong plaque and it looks like the skull was cut in half and glued back together poorly. Big chunks of glue can be seen. I brought it to another taxidermist and they couldn't believed I actually paid to get it done. Unless things have drastically improved I would bring your trophy anywhere but here. 

gsambray

From what I've been reading online I think I'm going to go with boreal tales. I was told about moose tracks in atikokan but I cannot seem to get ahold of him

gsambray

Was quoted about $190 plus tax for the euro mount. That's from boreal

hunt or be hunted

Have u thought about doing it urself ?? I do all my own and for the odd close friend and their super easy to do ! Plus it will only cost u at most 15$ to make it plus and afternoon ! Pretty simple boil ur head for 70-90min and then hit with a pressure washer then back in the pot and boil for another 60min and pressure wash again ! Let dry for a night and then cover it mutilple coats of peroxide( I use a paint brush around 10-15 coats) and done in a 48hr period ! And they turn out beautiful pearly white ! Just an idea if u don't wanna wait for a taxidermist and 180$ plus doller bill ! Cheers 

brookiebuster

Have done a few myself a bit of work but worth it!

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent