• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Huntn & fishn

at a loss! suggesstions required

Huntn & fishn

So there are these neighbours that hunt in the same vicinity of where I live and hunt.  They always seem to show up and make noise at prime times.  recently the one was sitting in the bush pretending to rattle very close to where I hunt.  Any suggestions as what to do? talking to them won't work because they obviously don't want me hunting.  Does this sound like interfering with a Hunt?  And no they were not hunting at the same time.  They were not wearing orange and didn't have a gun or a bow because I could see them.

Some Old Guy

Were they on their own property?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

So they are on their property when they are making a ruckus?

Roger

Huntn & fishn

Yes they are but they only come and make noise while I'm hunting

Some Old Guy

Pretty hard to do anything about that. They can do what ever they want and whenever they want.

Are you able to move away from them?

Roger

hunt or be hunted

Video tape it !!!!! Anyone can legally make noise and go about their business on their own property but if they are specifically and purposely as ur sayn  to disturb ur hunt then it becomes an issue yes ! But u need the evidence to prove it to a CO ! Or u can buy about 10 box's of tanerrite and soon as the neighbours wanna make noise u can return favour with a nice BOOM! That should make them crap their pants and back off 😂😂😂  jk lol all things aside tho, it does sound like ur neighboures have it out for u 👎 Have u at all tried talking them or no ? Clearly they have an issue with u and Deffintly looking to ruin ur hunts and scare off any animals in the area while ur hunting and if u can't talk to them, send a CO to their door 😁 That should brighten up their day when the MNR comes a knocking. We all pay our dues via liscence fees so use the CO's to ur full advantage if possible. If u have the evidence to prove what's happening then foresure something can be done about it!  Just my 2 cents ! Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Some Old Guy

That's worth a try!

Roger

eddylives

How close is their home to the edge of your property?

If its close enough you can always set up an old diesel generator or something similar with no exhaust so its loud and obnoxious and run it steady till they complain.

Then explain the relationship between screwing with your hunt and length of operation of said noisy machinery lmao

Seriously though.......

A very tough situation to deal with in all aspects when dealing with neighbors......best to try sort things out before getting nasty.

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it