• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tracker

Just like George said, the pressures off.

tracker

2006 Moose opener was a very successful one with our tags being filled quickly by the second morning. My brother was the big shooter on day one with taking down the cow and fatally wounding the bull, which I got to take the final shot once we spooked it out of it's bed.

IPB Image

On day two morning, my brother took down another bull and my cousin taking down his first moose. My other hunting partner also took down nice 8 point buck.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

On day three, my son had a bull walk up to him while he was sitting on stand and had to chase it away.

My highlight of the hunt was on day three when I was sitting on stand and I heard a slight noise of branches breaking every so often. I thought I had a deer approaching and when I looked twenty feet to my right, there was a wolf sitting down watching the same cut as me. We both looked at each other than continued to watch the cut. I had carried my camera for the first two days and had forgot it in the truck. The wolf was a light tan colour with grey/black on it's back. Very healthy animal.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

GC 54

Way to go guys, same area as the past couple of years?

I haven't talked to anyone who wasn't involved in a successful hunt this past weekend.

Now to fill all those doe tags before they disappear into the swamps.

Good luck guys with the deer.....

GC

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

tracker

Pretty much the same area. Lot's of moose taken this weekend. Haven't heard much from the bow hunters, anyone have any success during the early opener?

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

Guest Dobsey

Pretty much the same area. Lot's of moose taken this weekend. Haven't heard much from the bow hunters, anyone have any success during the early opener?

Well a guy my dad and uncle knows and is apart of my uncles hunting group got a bull on opening weekend and another meber of there group got a deer. I know my uncle's bull tag is filled now they got another one some time durring last week. But I don't know about thier other tags if they have been filled or not.