• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Scojik

Mechanic

Scojik

We all have our baby, Ugly on the outside but beautiful on the inside when she gets us down those Cow Paths we call roads to some distant back water lake.  So my question is who do you trust YOUR truck with?  I have a 4x4 mud lover that needs to get a little loving of its own.  I need some Suspension work done, maybe some body work, and a few little odd things here and there that are broken.  

Two things!!!

1:  Suggest someone or somewhere and give a reason why you like them

2:  This thread is about WHERE YOU GO not where you don't go so please no negitvity good work speaks for itself and I will dig more information up on suggestions for myself.

Thank you all for you help!

Hurketthunter

I can suggest Mike's main service on Cumberland. Been going there for years because he's the most honest mechanic I've ever met. He does good work, never tries to bs you about a problem and will try to save you a few bucks if he can. Hope this helps.

Hurketthunter 

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Any work I can't do myself. Which is rare. I use OK tire. Great business to deal with.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Some Old Guy

I use Fast Forward Auto on boundary dr. Rick is very fair to me. And I have no complaints about his work. 

Roger

• Like 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Buck 120

I use Payless Automotive.  One of my best friends works there.  He is a very competent, fair and honest class A mechanic.  Ask for Larry.  :)

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Benji
On 2017-03-16 at 5:09 PM, Roger Mayer said:

I use Fast Forward Auto on boundary dr. Rick is very fair to me. And I have no complaints about his work. 

Roger

I second rogers opinion

mooboy76

I use Wilf's, originally on recommendation from two separate co-workers that have been going there for a couple of decades without any issues.

I think Roy is still the mechanic there, and he has worked on three of my vehicles.  I have been happy with the work, and the pricing is reasonable I believe.

I will look at Fast Forward Auto though - a bit closer to home.

CSSA Member

CCFR Member