• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Warning up.. who's getting the boats ready?

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

What's everyone got on The go for soft water?? I always have a few updates every spring..

I have a small list

-Rebuilding my power trim 

-Helm seats recovered

-Replace trailer bunks and carpet..I broke    a few bunks last year( 6 bunks !! And inner fenders carpeted too)

- transom wedges and test drive a new prop 

- minnkota talon install

- and spark plugs

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Some Old Guy

Replace all aluminum on hull. Replace transom. Replace steering. Replace floor. 

Install new out board and trolling motor. 

Replace both finders. 

New tires on trailer. New bunks. New wiring. And new metal square tubing all around. 

Just waiting for financial approval from the B. O. W. 

Roger

• Like 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

WalleyeWayne

Boat comes out of storage this weekend. Prop already sent to Emo for re-cupping and buffing. Hopefully no other significant updates required.....but will know more after we get back from Rainy River on April 9th.

Bear

Add 5" to transom, install new 115 Yamaha 4 stroke tiller.  1 additional depthfinder, .Remodel of front deck.  Check wheel bearings, give the trailer some love. 

Bear

Zackcorbin1401

Boat is ready to go off to rainy river tomorrow!

• Like 1

Adrian

2 boats to get ready...all oils filters etc done last fall.  Just need to get the vacuum out, straighten out and replenish the tackle box, give the reels a spin, clean the dust off the windshield and they are ready to get wet.  Maybe new lights on the trailer for the small boat.  

riverrunner

To anyone who is remodeling/building a casting decks or redoing I'd be interested to see some pictures of how you framed them in as I am thinking about doing that in my 14ft. aluminum.

Just finished a carb/fuel pump rebuild on the motor and have the boat completely stripped out, now its time to figure out the best layout option!

naden
11 hours ago, riverrunner said:

To anyone who is remodeling/building a casting decks or redoing I'd be interested to see some pictures of how you framed them in as I am thinking about doing that in my 14ft. aluminum.

Just finished a carb/fuel pump rebuild on the motor and have the boat completely stripped out, now its time to figure out the best layout option!

Tinboats.net has a ton of info on those type of projects