• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Some Old Guy

Tailout.?!

eddylives

Good job Roger

Its always fun to troll the trolls but you have final say on how deep we can set the hook lol

• Like 1

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

Blackfootbaits

Trust me Tailout I'm not siding with you, but he also monitors my posts as well.  Most of the time he doesn't allow me to post anything. LOL.  I will be shocked to see this posted. 

Some Old Guy

Zzzzzzzzzttttt!!!!!

Roger

• Like 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Tailout

Look. Basically people need to learn for themselves. This site just gives out spots like it's candy. It takes time and effort to find these places out for yourself. Times have changed and everybody expects this for free. You make tons of money from this site. Just ask anyone who fishes and they all seem to know about this site. It's all about dollars for you and that is what I think is raping the resource.

pastor norm

He just doesn't get it, bfl.  Accusing Roger of raping the resource is a good reason to ban him, me thinks. 

Some Old Guy

This is a place to enjoy fishing. If I'm raping the resource and that's your opinion, then my opinion is every article ever written and everybody who casts a line with the hopes of catching a fish is now raping the resource. 

As for the money part, thanks to the two people who just donated to the site. This money is used strictly for the site. 

I have to use my own cash to keep this site going. Server fees, programming fees and upgrades aren't free. So yes I do try to sell advertising. It helps. 

Roger

p. s. I was shaking my head and wondering why I'm even answering this but I couldn't stop. Haha

• Like 2

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Adrian

See Roger.....I told you not to park your Rolls Royce in front of your house.....

• Like 4

BearSlayer

I sort of agree with Tracker on some points and I think he is right that things have evolved.with social media,the price of gas for truck,boat etc.most people want to maximize the trip plus as tracker said time is limited for lots of people.I personally like to out into the bush to relax and get out of town no matter if I catch fish or not.( of course fish is a nice bonus)

Domer

I must be missing something here. Is there a secret spot on the McIntyre? All these years and nobody told me. Wish I'd have known I could come to this site and get a map of all these secret spots without doing any leg work.  And to think I drive by all these rivers on my way to work everyday in the spring and see all these people fishing, all the time thinking that they are just testing their new gear for the upcoming year.  IF ONLY THERE WAS A DEVICE out there that has an unendless supply of information, pictures, videos shared by other people from all over to assist me in becoming a better fisherman. 

One day... 

One day I'll have my own information blog and I'll be a great fisherman like Roger, and rich too. 

• Like 1

oyo

Seriously what secrets? Lik you need to be a detective too see the river running through town or under the trans Canada.

gsambray

It's like a give a penny take a penny tray. We all give pennies when we have them and take pennies when we need them. It's pretty simple to me. If you think your too good for the whole penny tray then go on with your own business. 

• Like 2

Amia Calva

Also going to disagree with Tailout, although I see what he is trying to say. Considering that steelhead are stocked (purely for recreational angling) and the only reason stocking has decreased is because the reproduction in the wild is so successful reproducing that most stocked trout can't compete with the established population. So no, anglers are not destroying the fish stocks, at least not locally.

Biggest threat to fish is habitat destruction, pollution and climate change. Which makes groups like this very important. If things change and the fishing gets rough, we can be organized and work together to fix it. 

Anyways, Tailout your concern for the fish is great, but I think you are aiming at the wrong people. 

• Like 2

levi64

Why bother responding and trying to reason with the idiot. He is just going to come back with some other BS. Just ban him.. Or make an idiot section so he can post all day. I'm sure it won't cost that much to make an idiot section Roger, just don't detail your Hellcat or Rolls this month and use the money on the new section.

• Like 2