• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Jelly Belly

Salmon 2017

Bottom Bouncer

Don't apologize Jelly Belly it's all good...they have a good size lake out there to hide in. LOL

REELBAIT

PRO V

Keep the pictures coming JB.

Mike

Jelly Belly

Alright then.went out Monday picked one up 45 down in 80 on a blue dolphin missed another one by the lighthouse in front off marathon on that pink pro king 28 down over 90. From what I hear they are not in wawa as of yet but it'll be soon. We are now looking for them as they have moved from the pic is what they usually do here at this time off year. But soon I'll finish the rest of year wawa like normally do. So here's Monday evenings catch

Screenshot_20170720-044002.png

Thefishleclair

Nice salmons!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Zackcorbin1401

Caught my first salmon in my little 14 footer just outside breakwall about 7 am.

IMG_3803.JPG

• Like 1

Bobber Down

Congrats Zack. First of many!!

• Like 1

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

AB
2 hours ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

Caught my first salmon in my little 14 footer just outside breakwall about 7 am.

IMG_3803.JPG

Nice going Zack! Congrats!

Can't really tell from the picture, did that fish have spots all the way across the tail from top to bottom? You might have a nice  Coho there.

AB

• Like 1

Zackcorbin1401
12 minutes ago, AB said:

Nice going Zack! Congrats!

Can't really tell from the picture, did that fish have spots all the way across the tail from top to bottom? You might have a nice  Coho there.

AB

Yes It did have spots all way across tail top to bottom.

Jelly Belly

Awesome you'll be hooked now. That's how it all started for me. Keep at it and I promise you will hook into a bigger one and then you'll be ruined. Convrats

Thefishleclair

Nice first one!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

pastor norm

Finally...first salmon.  My wife did a great job reeling the frisky thing in.

6 lbs 6 oz.  58-60 degree surface temp.  8:30 PM calm conditions.

40 feet down in 100 fow. ProKing black and orange herringbone spoon.  

Pine Bay area. Whew! I thought I was jinxed for the summer.

FirstsalmonJuly2017.jpg

• Like 1

Barrski

Nice fish

Jelly Belly

Got permission to post this pic. Went out last night hot one little salmon no bigger then a j13 rap lol. Boat in the bay out with us picked up 2.they sent me a pic

IMG_0691.jpg

pastor norm

gosh...nice fat chromers...

Zackcorbin1401

I'm going to try outside breakwall tomorrow morning if the weather is on my side il let you all know how it goes.

Bobber Down
39 minutes ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

I'm going to try outside breakwall tomorrow morning if the weather is on my side il let you all know how it goes.

Winds are expected to be light this evening and into tomorrow. Early morning will prob be best. Have fun.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

gsambray

Has anyone had any luck in the nipigon river yet but the dam or would it be still too early?  

Jelly Belly

Went out last night couldn't get a salmon. My buddy went earlier then I could get out. He got a 17.1 pound. I went out this am at 0 dark 30 set up got first salmon at 7am. Was small three pounder. By 7:30 am got 2 more a 8.1 and a 16.2 then that was it. I'll post mine and when I get permission I'll post my buddy's.

20170724_102938.jpg

• Like 1

Zackcorbin1401

No salmon for me today.

Jelly Belly

It'll be like that Zack. None for me last night other boats getting. It will happen.

kbrest

Little early for Nipigon River salmon, at least for consistency. There are salmon in their all year round and you can for sure pick up a fish but may work for it. With the nice weather your sure to have a good time regardless. And is it ever really a bad idea to go to the Nipigon River? Lol Bring lots of snacks and coffee, and some tunes for the boat. I get excited when that time comes around!

15 hours ago, gsambray said:

Has anyone had any luck in the nipigon river yet but the dam or would it be still too early?  

gsambray

I'd be fishing from shore so maybe I will give it a bit

Jelly Belly

Just hit permission to post my buddies from last night 17.1

Resized_20170723_175759.jpg

• Like 1

spindilla1
On 7/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, Jelly Belly said:

I apologize for posting as I have been. I know it can be frustrating not catching. Here it's opposite I've been fishing these now for 5 years here and never got the sizes we are getting. Makes me wonder why. We get them before bit where always 2 - 4 pounders  if you got a 8 pounder here the last 5 years that  was a big salmon. Never really got numbers and size till we went to wawa. So sorry guys and gals I'll slow down on the posts for a bit. Hope at least you all enjoyed the pics.

Dude post as you please I love seeing your fish.  This board is for sharing info.

Other people's loss for being haters.

• Like 1