• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

gsambray

So How Did Everyone Do This Weekend?

gsambray

I spent my weekend fishing different places in town. Pretty slow for me with only catching a sucker, a few sticks and a deflated soccer ball. I was very surprised that the marina didn't produce anything this weekend but it was still nice to get out

• Like 1

Antonio

Motor decided to leave me stranded on the way out on Sunday, so shore fished after paddling back. 

Managed to get a limit at Sunshine today though!

Domer

Fished Lac on Saturday and today. 

Saturday my old man and myself boated over 150 walleye easily, based on an 8 hour shift and today my daughter and I boated 80-100 based on a 7 hour shift. She caught 30 and was very happy. Last year I taught her to bait her own hook and this year her goal was to learn how to safely take her own fish off her line. She did very good. If only she could clean and cook them. No monsters to report. 24" the biggest on Saturday. My buddies kid pulled up a 28" right next to us on Saturday. Great to be on the water whether u catch lots little or none. 

Dom. 

IMG_2914.JPG

• Like 1

Amia Calva

Got skunked Saturday in both the Current river and the McIntyre. Figured out the Current a bit better today (Didn't donate any tackle), got 2 white suckers, and snagged a third on the snout. Not what I was after, but a lot of fun and some great exercise.

Also caught a walking stick and several small trees

Foz

Went to Lac. My cousin and I fished one spot off a point back and forth for about 2 hours. We got our limits of walleye and released a few as well. Nothing big to speak of but good action. I couldn't venture very far down the lake past Savanne river due to the high winds. It was cold and windy but the good fishing action made it enjoyable.

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Had a few nice bites. Maze bay end of lac. Didn't run into piles of them though. Only managed a couple hours on the water each day. 

2017-05-22 19.14.13.jpg

• Like 2

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

hunt or be hunted

Was up at camp all weekend ( dog lake ) fishing was super slow sat morning in the east bay river and all big males still milking, got limits but took 7 hours to catch them under 18", Sunday in the rain was totally different the bite was HOT all day non stop steady action, no big males and nice eaters 15-17" fish were all suspended so trolling was key and they slammed the hooks hard.

Foozer

Landed a few nice rainbows Saturday morning before heading out to camp with the family.

Didn't even get the boat in the water, nor did we even try the motor.

And unfortunately, we wont be getting out to camp again until mid-June at the earliest.

Looks like a slow start to the season for us.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

Zackcorbin1401

Went out to east bay on dog Saturday morning all big fish smallest was 17" lots in mid 20's. went out again Monday and fishing was pretty slow, I lost a lot of fish managed to catch our limits in 4 hr

Captain Hook

Fished my " secret lake " Monday.  Fishing was very good. It's not secret anymore though, somebody cut a trail in from an old logging road and now there's three boats stashed there. You can only hide a lake for so long, lol, until somebody notices your vehicle and gets out the maps. It's all good though.

oyo
55 minutes ago, Captain Hook said:

Fished my " secret lake " Monday.  Fishing was very good. It's not secret anymore though, somebody cut a trail in from an old logging road and now there's three boats stashed there. You can only hide a lake for so long, lol, until somebody notices your vehicle and gets out the maps. It's all good though.

Want to tell us where the secret lake is now? hahaha

gsambray
15 minutes ago, oyo said:

Want to tell us where the secret lake is now? hahaha

LOFTQUIST!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Captain Hook

If I tell ya, I'll have to make you walk the plank, YARRR!!!

Chris S

Fished the Dog river Monday evening.  The fish were pretty aggressive.    Limited out in about an hour and then threw back a bunch.  Most fish were right around the 18" mark.  The weather was cold, so it was nice to have them biting.

brookiebuster

Was up north, fishing sucked the weather sucked but drank like a fish so was a good weekend regardless.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Fred

Had to work. That's it that's all. Just work.

beercan

Up graham road area and did awesome! Saw lots and lots of fines handed out!

Jelly Belly

Did good Saturday. Got enough to have fish fry sat night. Sunday was hot didn't keep any in my boat just fished for pics. Biggest was 30 1/4. Wife got a 27. Fished white lake.

Zackcorbin1401

I currently can't decide between lac or dog  for today's adventure🤔